I had a dream about him 2 nights ago - it was amazing. The third dream I have had, and I am so lucky that I got another.
I had a dream that I was home with my family - and I was showing my brothers my belly. Sometimes he nudges his way to the surface and you can see the deformity that is my abdomen - and when you feel it, it is super hard. So, in my dream I was telling my brothers to feel and (remember that this is a dream, and dreams are always so strange) all of a sudden he was out and he was all red and...yeah, ugly. (PS. I hope that is how delivery will be) But I was looking down at my son, and he wasn't cute - but I loved him so much. I remember telling everyone that he will probably be dark because of how red he was - but hours must have gone by in my dream and the redness disappeared and he wasn't dark at all. He was so white. A white little baby. And he wasn't ugly anymore either. He was white and adorable. I counted his fingers and toes (there were a total of 20 little ones) and I just remember kissing his little hands. My brothers were crazy about him too, they wouldn't leave our side. (As I know they will be in real life). And my dad was the cutest, he sat down and said, "Sheila, let me hold him." And he put his arms out like children do when they are going to hold babies (the cradle arm position). Which is something my dad totally would NOT do, but I guess my dream dad would.
It was such a good dream. And for a few days now I have been feeling like, Labor - Bring it on. I am actually feeling conquerous...is that a word? (Nope, it is not) I feel like I can conquer labor and it will totally be worth it. I hope this feeling lasts 14 weeks...
No comments:
Post a Comment