Last Sunday, Jeremy and I sat on the couch and he did everything for me! He colored outside of the lines a little, but lets face it - who doesn't? (Ok ok, those Asian ladies at the nail salon place don't...but other than them, who doesn't?) I know that I always get it everywhere, so it was like I had done them. He did a pretty good job and I was very pleased. The only down side is that I wanted to wear sandals all week to school, and then I remembered that I live in stupid Idaho. I hope that once it warms up, Jeremy will redo my toes and they'll be ready for the sunlight!
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Pedicures and pregnant belly
Last Sunday, Jeremy and I sat on the couch and he did everything for me! He colored outside of the lines a little, but lets face it - who doesn't? (Ok ok, those Asian ladies at the nail salon place don't...but other than them, who doesn't?) I know that I always get it everywhere, so it was like I had done them. He did a pretty good job and I was very pleased. The only down side is that I wanted to wear sandals all week to school, and then I remembered that I live in stupid Idaho. I hope that once it warms up, Jeremy will redo my toes and they'll be ready for the sunlight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lookin good Mam West ;) We need to chat soon!
ReplyDelete