Friday, May 27, 2011

BEST gift EVER



I was in Texas for my first legit mother's day - and so the whole time I was there, I bugged Jeremy about what he would get me. Because, let's face it, this is a pretty monumental day. At first he just joked saying, "A hug." Then he finally said that he had gotten my gift. I tried making him tell me - but he refused. When I got home, I found my long board in the kitchen. I have yet to name him. That's right, it's a he. I have a few ideas for names...but none that have just felt right.
Anypoo. This is the BEST gift Jeremy has gotten me since I've met him. And it was perfect timing too. Because Aiden's bedtime is about 7:30 and Jeremy usually does homework from 4-10 pm. So I'm stuck sitting at home on my butt reading (which I love...but get bored with easily lately) or watching TV. SO, instead, I go out and long board. If I'm on the ball that night, I'll be ready to head out the door by 7:35 and I have a good 2 hours to just cruise. It's sooooo nice. I think I might have gone into a deep depression after I came back from Texas if it hadn't been for my long board.
Aw schucks. Thanks Jerm.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't picture you as a long boarder. That's so cute. What a fun mom you'll be. Ezra loves riding on our friends longboard as I'm sure Aiden will too!

    ReplyDelete