Ah the glory of writing for only myself...for now. As this is my private blog, I will write about my days events with little to no care as to whether it be interesting or not. It is my blog, it is my life, it is my excitement. Today was quite interesting though.
Sunday, yesterday, I told Jeremy that this week would make it 3 weeks that I was late for my period. He was a bit alarmed and anxious to buy a pregnancy test. I had to convince him to wait until today to do so. In which case, tonight for our FHE activity - we went to walmart and bought 2.
I took the test, waited a very short 3 mintues...
Test was positive.
We will wait until the end of the week to take another and probably go to the doctor next week, if all points toward baby road.
Sometimes, no matter how careful you are or how "protected" you may be - things happen. Like babies. We weren't trying, but we weren't being careless either. We were being "smart" and doing all the things necessary to follow our plan of children. But I suppose that sometimes Heavenly Father has other plans for us. I'm ready (or better yet have to be) if this is what He has in store for me. Today Jeremy told me that if I was pregnant, he was ready to take this step with me. He is my pillar when I am weak.
I am excited for this. A little scared, but awaiting an o so unexpected journey.
I was looking on line, and based off of when I had my last period - I am 7 weeks along. The baby is the size of a blueberry! and 10,000 times bigger than it was at the time of conception. This week he will developing parts of his head, mainly. So I'm going to try and be extra careful to have a regular sized baby head.
Can't wait to do some more secret blogging, until next week?
Hope so.
sheila entonces ke paso? estabas tomando algo para no concevir?
ReplyDelete