Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Test Number Two, Week Number Eight

I took the second test today. Same. Two lines, one darker than the other - but two lines none the less.
Jeremy and I have been trying to adjust to the thought...it is crazy. We are both still waiting for my period, don't think it's coming though. I'm making an appointment to go to the doctor next week.
According to the beginning of my last missed period, I'm 8 weeks today. 2 months. 60 or so days. Goodness this is overwhelming and just plain crazy.
Sometimes, we'll be talking and Jeremy will say, "I can't believe your pregnant."
I can't believe it either.
A small baby is inside me...seems impossible.
Even though I am still half expecting for my period to come, if it does now I think I would be too sad.
What a confusing time.

No comments:

Post a Comment