Monday, November 2, 2009

And the proof

This is the first test I took, it was Monday October, 19th. We did it as an FHE activity I would have wanted to wait to take the test, but Jeremy was anxious.




And here is the second test I took I think it was Thursday October the 22nd. We had an extra test and also to make 100% sure.




We went to the Dr's office on Monday October, 26. We wanted to get another test, but the Dr. saved us the time. She told us that the test would do nothing, that I'm definitely pregnant and told us a few things that we should do. Or better yet, I should do. I'll be 10 weeks along in 2 days, I can feel that my pants are getting tighter. But not as much as my under garments are, those cut off my circulation and make me want to frow up. The morning sickness has been getting worse! I sit in class sometimes and have to hold back the frow-up! I'm always tired, so so tired. And way out of shape, but hopefully I'll start working out again - I really need it.
It has been so difficult to not tell everyone already. But we want to wait until the 12th week, the Dr. said that after then the percentage of miscarriages goes down. We are waiting t0 go home for Thanksgiving, where we'll give my parents a present. And we'll be sending the same presents to Jeremy's mom and dad. All three gifts will be picture frames that say: I love grandma. Or something of that sort. I want to video tape my moms reaction, I'm so excited to tell her! To tell everyone. But it would be way too sad if I did tell everyone, and I lost him. So keeping it a secret would be best.
I think we'll set the OB/GYN appt for sometime at the end of the week. I'm excited to hear his heart beat!! Hopefully soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment