Wednesday, November 11, 2009

11 weeks

Finally, We've got almost everything in order. Insurance things are covered, and the appointment has been set for Friday November, 13 at 2pm. We'll get to hear the baby's heart! I just can't believe it. It seems so real now, every day seems more real. Especially when my pants don't fit as well, and my garments cut off my circulation and make me feel so nauseous that I want to cry. I hate eating 2 bites of food and having to stop because I want to instantly throw up. I'm also extremely tired. All of the time. Getting out of bed is ridiculous.
School has been fun being hungry, tired, and nauseous during every class.
But I'm so excited to finally be able to tell our parents. I want motherly advice and comparison. Only...9 or so days until we get to tell everyone.
What excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment