So much has happened since the last time I've updated this. So here is a list of things that have happened:
1. Went to the Dr's and got our first sonogram! (pictures coming soon)
2. Turns out that we were only 9 weeks along when we went to the Dr's - so my new due date is now June 18th.
3. A week later we were able to tell our families, which rocked! I was a bit frightened, but it turned out they were all very pleased. Guess it helps when you are older than 16, married, and happy :)
4. We have another appointment coming up in 3 days and I'm super excited!
5. In February we will find out what we are having, and I can't wait.
6. Finally, I am getting so very excited about being a mom. I can't wait to see, meet, and hold my newest addition to our family.
I'll be better at keeping this updated. Promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment