Monday, January 11, 2010

Little updates, Big thoughts

So, last weeks appointment was...not exciting. We heard our babies heart beat...and that's it. Well we asked a few questions also, but nothing really to report.

What is exciting though, in about 3 weeks, we will know the sex of our baby!! I've been having dreams abour finding out, except that I never get to know the result. It's usually just waiting to see the doctor, or going to find out - but I never find out. I'm so curious to see what we're having. I can NOT wait anymore. I don't understand how people go the entire nine months without ever knowing.

More exciting news, the baby has been moving more and more. I honestly feel like he gets bigger everyday! It is so amazing, I make Jeremy feel everytime he moves. Last night was about the worse night though, very restless and lots of baby moving. He seems to like one spot the best, we've felt him 3 times in the last 40 minutes in the exact same spot. And last night every time I felt him, he was in that same spot. It's cool to feel him and to know he's alive and wiggly in there, but sometimes it makes me feel really sick and makes me to pee often.
Even better news, I've been able to eat a lot more. I find that I'm hungry and actually wanting to eat almost anything. I said ALMOST anything, I still dislike quite a few things. (If Jeremy read this, he would disagree, but that is just because he makes my food)

I'm also getting fat! I realize it's the baby and I'm not going on a diet or anything. But it doesnt stop the fact that I'm fat. But it does help to want this baby out more than ever, not just because I'll be less fat - but because I can't wait to meet my child!

It is so hard for me to understand how someone that I don't even know yet, a stranger you might say, is going to be living with me for the next 18-19 years...How?
This stranger is going to be (in an instant) the love of my life, within seconds of meeting him.
A little overwhelming. But I can't wait, because I already love him....that's right. I love a little creature inside me. A lot.
Can't wait to hold my lovely little creature...

No comments:

Post a Comment