Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My creature bump

So I didn't feel like changing my shirt last night...But I might even stop wearing that blue one. I don't know how much I like it anymore. I'll decide later.

Welp, I don't know if you can tell much of a difference from this weeks to last, but I see a difference everyday. I was telling Jeremy the other day that it makes sense that women are pregnant for 9 months. Because imagine getting as big as you're supposed to, in just 3 months or less. I never thought that I could get as big as I am now, I'm glad it has taken me 4 months to do so. Our bodies are really amazing...and incredibly uncomfortable. At least having another body inside is. We'll see how I feel at 9 months...Can't wait!




To explain my face here, the baby moved right as Jeremy was taking the picture. I thought I'd post this picture, because that way I feel like the baby was moving to moon the camera. I'm sure of it.



A picture from a different angle? I guess just to show you all that I have a whole body - not just a right side. And since this shirt has stripes, you can see how they expand around my belly (and my boobs...those are getting big too! That part is good, so far. I finally feel more like a growing young woman, instead of a 12 year old boy).




(17 weeks, by the way)

1 comment:

  1. you look so cute and different you have like shining light in your eyes.
    love u tia queta

    ReplyDelete