Wednesday, January 27, 2010

As good as it gets

So these aren't great pictures but we, for some reason, can't find the time to take any...It has been a really long week.
Thank goodness we don't have church until 1:30 pm on Sundays, because no matter how much we sleep in - we usually have an hour left to just sit and read. So I had Jeremy take a picture. Which I wish I would have had him take a picture of my skirt, I couldn't zip it up. It's kinda funny...now. But sunday, I was feeling a little down about it. Hardly any of my church clothes fit, all my dresses are too tight as are my skirts. My friend Dafni is letting me borrow some of her clothes though, which rocks because then maybe I can feel a little cute in my clothes (not really my clothes, but you know what I mean).
Well, in just 9 days - we find out what we're having!! That is what we have been looking forward to. Also can't wait to share the news!
Until next time!



(19 weeks)



No comments:

Post a Comment