Sunday, February 21, 2010

My cute little no name

Week 23, month 6, tolerance 0.
This week has been very frustrating. As you can see, I have gotten significantly bigger. Not only is it extremely uncomfortable, but also majorly unappealing. Nothing fits me anymore! I envy the girl I used to be, the clothes she used to wear, her flat stomach and her cute inny belly button.
I'm this different person now. This big girl, with a very exctiting gift come June, but until then - I'm just a big uncomfortable grumpy hungry lady.
I can't wait to start the losing weight process - not only because I will actually start being able to feel good about myself again, but because I'll get to hold my sweet son. I can't wait for him to be here. It's weird that he is here...just floating around in my belly...weird. Well, about 17 weeks and he'll be here - not floating, but perhaps crying. Cannot wait.
BUT, some of me can wait. Because we have no name for him. For a while, I though it would be Parker...But that doesn't seem to fit anymore. Names are so important. He'll have this name (that WE give him) for the rest of his life here on earth. Thats pressure. I want him to love his name, and I want to love saying his name. So as of now, little no name will have to bare with me as I look at the endless list of names in baby name books. For this, I am grateful that I have 17 weeks lefts.
The cup is half full, right?
Right.

Well, enjoy these pictures - and enjoy your bodies (all for which I envy). You should go for a run, or sleep on your stomach, do sit ups and eat candy. Hug your husband close, without your hugeness getting in the way. Hug him tight, without it hurting. Enjoy life in a non-clumsy body! Do all the things that I cannot, and write about them. I would love to read what life is like beyond a big ol belly!




(23 weeks)

1 comment:

  1. So stinking cute Sheila. Man, what I would give to be that small again! :) Just wait... the fun will definately continue... Ugh!

    ReplyDelete