My dearest first born,
What is all the commotion about in there? You toss and turn, you kick and punch - you stretch out my ribs and tickle my insides.
You are getting so big. I look at pictures of you everyday. And somehow you are cuter and cuter than the day before.
Do I tell you I love you enough?
I think it quite often. I can't wait to meet you. I miss you all of the time.
We're over half way done! Can you believe it?
Are you ready to be here with us? Just a few more months.
I just ask that you keep growing and being healthy. I'm trying my best to keep you safe, but you have to promise to keep being perfect.
Jeremy and I both love you very much...Your dad and I, my goodness, I don't think that you realize how weird that sounds to me. But to you, we'll always be mom and dad. Well, Dad and I love you very much - and we are anxiously awaiting your arrival!
Love love love,
Me
You'll have to keep all of your little notes to him to show 'insert name here' someday! You're cute! :)
ReplyDelete