Monday, February 15, 2010

The latest

So here is my latest self. I always think that I'm pretty big when I take pictures, but I was just looking back on some pictures and I wasn't that big...but now I am. In a few weeks I'll probably look at these pictures and I wont think that I'm that big.
Life as a pregnant woman.
Things haven't been too shabby lately, I'm more and more in love with my baby boy. Which is good, because he has found the area between my ribs. That's right, he roams all around my insides now. It's an odd sensation, because he'll tickle by my ribs and at nights I've found that I can't sleep on my right side for very long. Every time I lay on that side, I think he finds it very comforting to stay on the right and stretch out my right ribcage. He does so until I wake up from the pain and turn. And some days my ribs are way sore...all I can say is that I'm glad I love him so much.
I've also been trying to work out more and more. Dafni let me borrow a prenatal yoga video and it rocks. Today was the first day I was able to do it without resting during some of the satanic positions the yoga lady puts you in. It's a pretty difficult work out, but very rewarding. I hope it helps when it comes to pushing out this infant. I've also been riding a stationary bike when Jeremy drags me to the gym. It's so hard to work out when your pregnant, I'm sure most of the women with children would agree. It's hard to get motivated, and then when I'm finally at the gym - I feel pretty good. I work out for about 35 minutes, and I feel good for about 35 minutes. Right after I'm done working out and getting dressed, I'm exhausted. And immediately regret working out. I also have what I think is a hernia, or at least that is what one Dr told me. And if I'm standing up for too long, or walk a lot - it kills. So I'm not allowed to run, or do the elliptical. And although the bike hurts me a little, I think some work out is better than none. I hope the yoga helps it too.
I've been struggling a lot with my weight...I hate gaining it. I'm gaining at a healthy rate, don't worry. And I don't starve myself. It's just a difficult process to keep gaining, and know that I'm just going to double what I've already gained.
But children are worth it, right?
Right. I had a dream about Parker the other night...2 nights ago, to be exact. I love the dreams I have of him, but I hate waking up. In my dream he was about 3 to 4 months old, and precious. He was so smart and listened to what I was saying. I would tell him everything I was doing, and he would listen and smile. I can't wait to actually meet him. How can you miss someone that you've never met...or at least don't remember meeting. I'm sure I knew him the preexistence. Cool thought.
Well, I'm pretty sure that I've said enough and all I want. I'll take pictures again soon. Until then.






(22 weeks)

1 comment: