Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mama mia











(you might be mad at me for putting this picture up, but I think you're beautiful always. I can take it down if you want though. Just let me know. I think I like it so much, because you look a little asian...like dad. lol! love you)













To my beautiful mother. I know this post is a little late, but you still deserve that I post it. On the day that is yours, to be recognized and acknowledged for all your hard work and your amazingly big heart.
Although half of them might not show it the way they should, your children love you very much. We all appreciate everything you do.
I am blessed to have you in my life, even more so to have you as my mother. You are one of the main reasons that I can't wait for the eternities. I miss you everyday, and I can't wait to be close to you again.
Knowing that I am sealed with you for the rest of eternity is the only comfort I need.
I love you mom!
Can't wait for you to come visit me. Less than 5 weeks!!
We'll have a blast :)










2 comments:

  1. I read the title of your post, "Mama Mia" and I thought you were referring to the musical Mama Mia...which I watched a couple weeks ago. But now that I realize we're thinking of two different Mamas, forget it, I have nothing to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My baby girl, you make me so proud and I love you so much! I know you are the pregnant one, but I sure feel like crying all the time that I read your blog...
    You are exactly the daughter that I wished for!

    ReplyDelete