Sunday, September 19, 2010

Things I've made...


The picture of Aiden was meant only as a joke - Although I did indeed make him (with some help). So I'll give myself a little credit :)

Now - the real purpose of this blog. Things I've made:
I've become addicted to buying cute fabrics when I see it - and then doing nothing with them. But my mother in law recently taught me how to make these super cute flowers for my hair. If I only had a little girl to make them for...Anywho - I also found something to make Aiden as well. I have already put in a request for a sewing machine, to continue with my new little addiction :)









These next flowers a little more difficult to see, but still pretty cute and fun to make.









I like these flowers, but I've yet to fix them. I want to make them bigger, I think they'd look cuter.


And for my little man:
These are just onsies with a tie shape sewn on. I had so much fun making them!















3 comments:

  1. Haha! Oh man, those are so cute! The onsies, I mean. Also, umm...do you wanna maybe put a tutorial on here on how to make those flowers? I'm unreasonably into hair stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will indeed do so Katie. Next blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! Finally someone who can understand my feelings about collecting fabrics "for later use"... Sheila, those flowers are CUTE!! I want to make a bunch of them for... anywho too!! Proud of you my dear girl!!!

    ReplyDelete