Let's start with how spicey my little chiquito is. We are at such a fun stage right now - Aiden is learning so much. Before, he hated anything on his head or face, but now I think he's realized how cute is it and that the grown ups find it funny. So when I put hats, glasses, bowls...(a special post on bowls on baby's head coming soon) he leaves them on because I think he thinks he's funny. Which it is. I put some of Jeremy's sun glasses on him and he just walked around the apartment with them - lookin all cool.
N0w, for my sweet shnukums. I've always really wanted Aiden to cuddle with me - and he usually does. As much as a monsterous little boy does. So he's picked up a few tricks. Any time I catch his attention and either tilt my head to the side or say, "ohhhhh, what a sweet baby!" He'll lay his head down on anything that's near him and cuddle. It's sooo much fun! I had some pillows out in the living room the other day (fort making day) and I said, "what a sweet baby!" so he cuddled. And I think he knows we love it when he does this, because when he is being naughty - he'll come cuddle with either Jeremy or me. Just walk over to where we are sitting and put his head in your lap, on your chest, on your head, on the couch next to you...pretty much anywhere. Just enough to pluck your heart strings, then do something naughty and get away with it....smart little munchkin.
But how could I really get mad at that chubster face?
Oh my cuddly cheeks! I hope he's still like this in two months!! Gaaaaa I can't wait to see y'all!
ReplyDeleteI'm still waiting for a bowl's on head post with Aiden...?
ReplyDelete