Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm alive

That's right. I haven't died and fallen into some ditch. There isn't a search party looking for my lifeless, blogless corpse. I've just been busy. Over the top busy. So much has happened, that I will slowly update my one follower (Hi Mom) up on. First, I'd like to mention that monkey (Aiden Bear James) turned a year old 6 months ago, ha. Pathetic that I am now saying something about it. Anypoo, it was a grand event and monkey loved his cupcake! He's even sharing some with you, "Wanna taste?" Later, his hair was crusty and sticky up-ee in a few places because of the choco icing, yum. But he was still all 'come hither' looking taking a ride on that swing. What a shmoop (I don't know what it means, it's just what he is).


ANDDDDDD drum roll please. We buzzed Aidens head like a week after his big one. He didn't fancy it at first, but he came 'round. FYI, his hair is probably longer than the above picture by now, it's had six months to grow, remember? I'm telling ya, pathetic - this blogging of mine.


2 comments:

  1. Yay for an update! :) I totally watch your blog! I don't think I have you followed yet but! :) Aiden is so Handsome with his haircut! :) I wish I could bring Enoch over to play and we could play too! We'll have to chat sometime soon :) Are you guys settled now? Why am I asking on a comment, I'm going to give you a call after all the Holiday Crazyness :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you're back in the blogging world. I've wondered about you several times. Can't wait to see updated pics of Aiden!

    ReplyDelete