Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Goodbye Idaho

August 2011:
Crazyness aka Packing, driving, moving, driving, visiting family, driving, visiting friend, driving...pretty much - lots of driving. All I have to say is that when we finally made it here - I was literally traumatized from all the driving. Going down the road to 7-11 felt like an eternity, and I told Jeremy that I never wanted to get into a car again.

About 4 months ago - we moved from the great little city of Rexburg, my home for the last 5 years, and came back to the wonderful land of Texas.



Jeremy and I packed up our little apartment, sold A LOT of our stuff, and started driving. Before we packed up our apartment though - we drove 8 hours north to visit Jeremy's mom in good 'ol Athol.
We stayed for a bit, and then drove back to Rexburg. Packed. And started our 2 day journey to Wylie.

We made it all the way to Ulysses, Kansas the first night and stayed with the Zack and Jenny Z (friends from Rexburg). Then made it all the way to my parent's the second night. Aiden was a blessing sent straight from God the entire drive! He did awesome and I couldn't be more grateful for our little boy.

A week after we got here, I started my student teaching experience and what a journey that was!


No comments:

Post a Comment