Thursday, May 10, 2012

Easter

Happy very late Easter. 
This is Aiden's first Easter egg hunt. It was so much fun, but VERY long, because every egg he saw he'd have to open and find out what was inside. He didn't grasp the concept of, just put it into your basket and then open them at the end. I guess he will when he has to out run siblings though. 

This little yucky face is actually his 'Cheese' face. Smiling for the camera. 




When Aiden is really happy about something, or eating yummy snacks (which makes him really happy) he gets into this hugs and kisses mood. I was helping him put all his eggs away and he was overwhelmed by gratitude and joy that he randomly hugged and kissed me. I love this little guy!





After Easter we had tons of candy left - especially jelly beans, which was his new favorite snack. He would say, "bey bean!" I would only let him have 5 or so when he'd ask - and I found that it was a great way to learn his colors. I would show him a jelly bean and say, "What color is it?" and I wouldn't give it to him until he told me. He knows lots of colors thanks to the bey beans. 



No comments:

Post a Comment