Just a little shout out to 2 of Aiden's uncles, they are so cute together and my brothers love Aiden so much! As he loves them.
| Alan can never wear a shirt - and since Alex is growing into a strapping young man, he wanted to show off his physique. Naturally, they took Aidens off shirt too. |
| Did I mention it was Christmas day? Only in Texas can you be shirtless at the end of December. Anyway, that is why Aiden has grump face on, he wanted to play with his new toys. |
| I swear it to you, Aiden is an exact replica of my two brothers. They look SO much alike. |
| I love seeing pictures of my brothers playing with Aiden, you can see how much they love him. So cute. |
| Alex checking out his bod, Aiden checking out his gut. |
| By the end of the night, there was no putting Aidens shirt back on. Naked kid loves the buff too much. |
No comments:
Post a Comment