The above picture was taken a couple of weeks before we cut all of Aiden's hair off. We're living in Texas and it was a rare occasion when his hair wasn't matted to his head with sweat. Poor kid is super sweaty and super hairy. His hair was well past his shirt collars, thank goodness it's so curly because it didn't look as long when it was dry. I just pray our little girl has hair exactly like his, because it would be SO cute in pig tails. The top of his hair never gets super crazy curly, it's seriously the perfect type of hair.
I think I was just walking past Aiden and I had the camera in my hand and he says, "Picture Mommy." Starting young, let me tell you.
This kid. If Jeremy and I are wearing glasses and we turn to look at him - he'll say, "Glasses!" So I hand him my glasses and look back there a little while later and he's just chillin with the glasses on. If they start to bug him, he pushes them to the top of his head and leaves them until he needs them again. So ridiculously cute.
Our little bath baby. I've never seen a kid get more excited and naked faster than this one when I say bath. For a long time now, we can't even say the word bath without him running to the bathroom and taking his clothes off. It is one of the words that we've had to spell for while around him now. I find we spell a lot of things around him because he is just too dang smart.
No comments:
Post a Comment