I'm still doing quite a bit of back-tracking but I want to get as updated as possible.
Almost half way through and I'm finally done with morning sickness - which should really be called all-day sickness because that's how long it lasts. And I'm finally not as tired as I was the first trimester. I would seriously lay on the couch in the mornings with Aiden and put on Sesame Street and pass out. I'd come to and realize Aiden wasn't even in the living room and freak out. I was not a very good mom for a couple of months. I just couldn't function if I didn't get enough sleep. Even if I did get enough sleep - I still needed more. I was exhausted ALL of the time! I'm getting more and more energy back and we actually do things together now. Things that don't involve a television. We now go to the park, on walks, dance, play, clean, read LOTS of books, color and lots more.
No comments:
Post a Comment