Thursday, May 24, 2012

Watch me grow

 Here it is. 23 weeks. This little baby is growing wonderfully. We just went to the doctor and got our...fourth ultrasound this pregnancy. Thank you complications. But the baby is great - not too big, not too small. She is smaller than Aiden was by this point - and all I have to say is Thank the heavens above. I would love an average 7 pound baby, and an easy peasy delivery. Anything that will have me pushing less than 4 hours would be great. The stinky thing is though, that I feel just as big, if not bigger, than what I was with Aiden. My loose muscles and abdomen still remember too well how to be pregnant. And I need to really stop seeing all the pictures of other girls that are pregnant who are skinnier than I'll ever be. Why can't being chunky be in, just while I'm round. I tell myself it isn't a big deal that I'm getting big, I realize it's for the best - but I can't help it, it bugs me. AND, I'm getting so swollen this time around. I hardly ever got swollen with Aiden, which I'm pretty sure I can thank Idaho and it's cool weather for. But being in Texas and it hitting 90 degrees most days makes me so swollen. I also don't have those precious hours of me time. I have an active toddler that just wants me to hold him, tie his shoes, pick up bugs, sit on the ground, garden and do a million other things that involve me to squat down, stand up, dance, play, etc. All things of which are already becoming extremely impossible at the moment. But, only a week and 3 months left. Seriously, in a week I'll be 6 months pregnant. It kind of has gone by quickly.

3 comments:

  1. Your belly is SO CUTE (even though you might not think so). I'm so glad you're blogging again! ♥ and miss ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I was thinking how TEENY TINY you look! I was a hippo...look at my pictures and you will feel better :) Really, you look beautiful, and soooo little! And if you are puffy at all {I can't see it} It's just all water, right? :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. chunky?? Tell me you're just kidding, or I may kill myself. you look great. Good luck with the next 3 months!!

    ReplyDelete