Thursday, May 10, 2012

Where to begin..

I don't even know where to begin - so much has happened and I haven't shared a thing. To be honest, I'd have to go back and look when my last post was. I've been so horrible at all of this since we moved to Texas and close to my family (who are pretty much the only people, ahem, person (mom) who look at my blog) I used to blog mainly because I didn't want my family to miss what was going on so far away. But I've realized that blogging was such a good way to journal. I can look back and see how my pregnancy went with Aiden and all of our small adventures.
I've been unfair to this little girl because I have not said one thing about her - and I won't even remember what my pregnancy was like. So I've decided to start blogging again - more for me than anyone else, because I know I'm the only one who reads this.
The issue now is: Where to begin?

No comments:

Post a Comment