
I have recently been feeling and looking like Mr. Incredible...after and before he was actually incredible - during his fat stage.
I have this huge gut that kind of hangs over my pants when I sit, if I wore stretchy pants like Mr. Incredible - the pictures above would be me. Just a nice little visual of what pregnancy is doing to me.
I have this huge gut that kind of hangs over my pants when I sit, if I wore stretchy pants like Mr. Incredible - the pictures above would be me. Just a nice little visual of what pregnancy is doing to me.
Lately, Jeremy and I have been trying to keep busy during our week break together. It has be unbelievably nice to just spend all day together and enjoy each others company without the stresses of life. There are times when we are either driving, or just sitting together - and I think about blogging and interesting things I'd like to write about - but again, the joys of pregnancy have left me with the memory the size of a raisin. So I have no idea what I want to say half the time I start typing...hence the spacey-ness of my entries.
Sunday - Sunday was such a nice day. I think I might have mentioned that earlier - but it was. Jeremy and I went to the park flew kites - threw a frisbee around (that we found at the park. It was named Howard, probably by it's previous owner) and then played on the swings.
Here is some proof:
Jeremy in shorts and a T-shirt...that's how nice it was out.
Something amazing just happened...eh, I'm easily excited.
Monday - Monday was even better than Sunday. It was about 60, we actually had to use the AC in the car! We went to Idaho Falls and had a plan to go shopping - it was a great shopping day. We got a lot of things we needed for the apartment, and Jeremy and I had a lot of fun together.
It was grand.
Next post will have our Tuesday adventures (pictures are promised).
Last - for some baby news:
Hiccups! I have felt him have the hiccups twice, and I don't think he likes them very much. The second time, I had just woken up and I think he was still sleeping - but I felt the constant jerk of his body and a few minutes later he started kicking. He would kick 2 or 3 times and wait - and when he felt the hiccups continue, he would kick again. I don't think they stopped until I was walking around. I hope he doesn't get them too often once he's out.
No comments:
Post a Comment