Do you feel that? That amazing breath of fresh air. That lightened burden. That nonexistent
sense of uneasiness and stress....That is what I, my friends, like to call the end of a semester.
I'm officially done!! That's right, I am one semester closer to seeing the end...UNbelievable.
The best part of it all is that now I can focus on baby and sleep, wonderful amazing beautiful sleep. I am preTTy happy, to say the least.
The best part of today was that, as a small celebration, Dafni took some pictures of me. Now, let me explain something - before all those thinking, "weirdo..." come to any conclusions. I don't usually enjoy taking pictures, I have actually never been any good at it. Even before when I was thin and maybe somewhat unrepulsing to look at - but now that I'm a humpback whale, I despise pictures. The only reason I somewhat keep up with the pictures I do take, is because I know I'll regret not being able to see myself prego once it's said and done. But the reasons why this was so exciting was because:
#1 - Dafni just let me borrow some more "maternity" clothes - and I absolutely love them. So cute!
#2 - I actually got dressed up, in cute clothes, did my hair and make up and felt a little better about myself than I usually do.
#3 - Have you seen some of the pictures Dafni takes? She's amazing, and I love love lOVEd her maternity pictures.
AND
#4 - Dafni is sweet, and lies, and tells me I look cute.
So we started our picture taking time, and it was super windy and overcast but I got to see the pictures and some of them looked amazing. I guess that's what a good photographer and a good camera do to a person that looks like me. Thank goodness.
It was fun though when, to be completely honest, I couldn't have been more nervous and self conscious. I'm glad it was Dafni because it was super relaxed - we had tons of fun.
Thanks again Dafni!
So now, Jeremy and I get to spend a week of us together. We don't have to worry about school, about work, about traveling anywhere, about moving, about anything! We just get to sleep in with each other, stay up late with each other, do whatever we want all day with each other. So far - it has been wonderful!
The weather is surprisingly beautiful today too! (Sunday) 61 - with some winds. But that is far better than 30 with 27 mph winds...stupid. We will endure, and go play outside - because for all we know, it could be snowing tonight. Thank you rexburg.
We might even take pictures...perhaps.
OH! I also forgot to mention that Friday - we got to meet Harper! Brittany and Kenny's daughter! We met up at craigo's and talked for a long time. Then we came back to our apt and talked some more. Sounds boring, but we had fun! I so wish they lived closer, or that we lived closer to them...because then that would mean we were farther away from Rexburg. All good things.
Anypoo, it was great to see them, and good news is - I get to see Brittany and Harper again in 2 weeks when I go down to Texas!!!
The Texas excitement is becoming an overwhelming sensation of greatness. I can not wait!!!
Well, I have typed on for quite some length now - I will decease. Until next time, people of the blogging world, until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment