Thursday, April 15, 2010

Temple Tuesday and Trash Kicking

Our Tuesday Adventures:
We woke up Tuesday in quite a bit of a fuss. Why? Because we woke up to about 4-5 inches of snow! We were both very disappointed in Rexburg...I think even baby was upset. We had planned an early morning at the temple, and a relaxing evening to do whatever. But we were so upset that we didn't do a thing until about 1 in the afternoon. We decided to still go to the temple and made it to a 215 session.
The temple was...amazing, to say the least. I had been feeling a little crappy about myself, since all the church clothes I have make me look like I've eaten 10 small children. But the temple has some amazing way of helping me forget about everything, and focusing on what's really important.
-I have a super healthy baby
-Even though I'm huge, and people like to remind me of it, I've been healthy during this pregnancy
-I have a husband who loves me, and tells me I'm beautiful all the time (and means it)
-I have an amazing family
-My mother, who is more than wonderful, is also one of my very best friends
-I have people that care about me, and I'm so blessed to have them in my life
-And lastly, I have this awesome gospel that makes my life whole and brings meaning to everyday living
I love the temple, and I hope that I'll be able to do whole sessions up until the baby comes - because I know how difficult it will be to go once he is here.

We finally left the temple, and a lot of the snow had melted - not all of it, but a lot. Which was a nice little blessing from our Heavenly Father. On our way out, I was extremely hungry. Like always. So Jeremy and I decided to go to Bajio's. Our favorite little place to go here - such good food. But on our way to Bajio's, we saw these signs for a thing called R-nite. Which is $6 for unlimited bowling, unlimited billiards, R-jump fun (which is just a bunch of bouncy houses), and a movie. So after Bajio's - we went home and got dressed in our recreational clothes (because our robes were e-stinky) and went to the Rex (our local Rexburg theatre) for some R-nite fun. It was even nicer to go this week because all of the college students are gone, so we had the place mainly to ourselves.

Here are some pictures of me kicking Jeremys trash in our first game. I swear, the baby gave me magical bowling powers. I was joking about how I'd actually be really good this time, because I'm pregnant, but I actually wasn't too shabby.


(Watch the technique...the posture...the cute little tush)


(Don't make fun, but I can't bend over too far)


(I think he just got a strike, but he tries to keep his cool. He doesn't jump up and down like I do....which I'm grateful for)


(watching the strike...or a gutter, I can't really remember. Let's call it a strike.)


(He's so hot)

(That's not really how big I am - I just stuffed a bowling ball in there. 31 weeks by the way.)
I just wanna brag about how I almost doubled Jeremy's score in the first game. Thank you baby powers. But, in Jeremy's defense - he won the last two.
After we got done bowling, we jumped around in all the bouncy houses (and I realized how much I use my core for everything, Jeremy had to help me a lot), then played some pool (and I won, again), and then watched our movie. The Bounty Hunter - with Jennifer Aniston. It was...ok. We don't recommend it. But overall it was a fun date and we really needed it.
I can't say this enough, but Jeremy and I have thoroughly enjoyed our week together. As impossible as it may seem - we are even more in love with each other than we were a week ago.
I'm kinda sad he is starting school soon...I wish this week wouldn't end.
But, BUT, we get to celebrate our anniversary this weekend! And we have NO idea of what to do...what do people usually do on their anniversary?
Ideas would be highly appreciated!
Gratsi all.






2 comments:

  1. Well we celebrated our first year with going and getting a hotel and going to eat Brazilian food. Other than that we usually go to a nice restaurant, nothing too big but enough to make it a special day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can I just tell you that everytime you call yourself huge it makes me laugh and cringe at the same time? You are so not huge! Hi, I'm two months behind you and the same size or bigger than you are, but still, it's a baby, not fat and certainly not ten small children! You're crazy, but I do love you for your craziness, so all is well.

    ReplyDelete