Waiting for all the medicine to start kicking in. Jeremy was exhausted, and needing a nap. We both should have napped, looking back on it.
Playing phase 10. We didn't finish, but I'm sure I would have won.

Baby Aiden! I love this picture, because of his little hand on his head. Like he's in so much pain. But it does make me sad that he's crying so hard.

Proud daddy.

Proud mommy.

Look at his little knee! He has a birth mark. Not as big as mine - or as dark as Jeremys. His own little mark. But I'll always know which baby is mine.
Baby Aiden! I love this picture, because of his little hand on his head. Like he's in so much pain. But it does make me sad that he's crying so hard.
Proud daddy.
Proud mommy.
Look at his little knee! He has a birth mark. Not as big as mine - or as dark as Jeremys. His own little mark. But I'll always know which baby is mine.
His first mohawk.
This little red outfit is my favorite on him. And I love how he is sleeping. Always has his arms and hands by his head. Look how short his little arms are..or how big his head it.
6 day old Aiden. He's so white. I wonder if he'll ever look like me.
My caption for the screaming picture... "Why? Why mom did I have to come out that way?!!! It is called a C-section for goodness sakes!" ha ha ha... jk! He is beautiful Sheila! so good lookin. And I have to say that you look way good too...in that last picture especially! I must say I myself did not do my hair, put on makeup, or wear anything other than pajamas for probably a good three to four weeks! But you look fabulous!
ReplyDeleteHe's adorable!! James and I played phase 10 when I was in labor with Ezra. We also did not finish our game, probably for the same reasons... Congrats mommy! So exciting! You look great and I can't wait to meet Aiden!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH!!!!!! I am SO baby hungry right now and those adorable pictures of Aiden are making it worse. I want to kiss his cute little cheeks. Are y'all coming to TX to visit anytime soon???? :)
ReplyDeleteCute pictures Sheila. Thanks for sharing! Maybe we will get to meet him sometime soon.
ReplyDeleteGood job Sheila! He's so cute and tiny!! I hope you are having a speedy recovery and would love to see you guys sometime soon!
ReplyDeleteI've only been waiting for these last two posts since I heard you gave birth! CONGRATULATIONS!
ReplyDeleteYa'll are such a beautiful little family. I'm so happy for ya!
ReplyDelete