A week goes by so much slower now that I'm back in school, living for the weekends. But I think I've figured out a great system of making the week go by faster.
Monday - I'm at the elementary school from 8-3. But my placement is in Idaho Falls (30 minutes away) so I have to leave our apartment at 6:50am in order to drop Aiden off at the babysitter, meet my carpool, and then go to school. I do this every Mon and Wed - so those days seems pretty long to me. But, BUT, Mondays are also bachelor night!! So there goes Monday, anxiously awaiting the oh so raunchy bachelor show!
Tuesday - Two words: Biggest Loser! This show is so addicting and it's Jeremys and my ultimate guilty pleasure. I just love watching those people lose weight! So inspiring.
Wednesday - Last day of the week that I go to the elementary schools, so it feels like Friday and this is why I love Wednesdays!
Thursday - WIPE OUT! Holy poop, this show is hilarious and we just laugh and laugh and laugh. So we burn some calories on Thursdays, while we aspire to one day be on this wonderful show! (Definitely on our bucket list)
Friday - Wonderful bliss! I only have school for 2 hours and then we do homework until about 6 or 7. And play all night!!!
Saturday & Sunday - An awful blurr. Goes by way too fast.
And back to Mondays. This is how I try to survive week by week, while I do homework, play with Aiden, clean house, cook food, do laundry, complete my church callings AND keep sane with my fun activities. Jeremy is a huge help and I honestly couldn't do it without him!
Side note: I tried uploading pictures for a different post, and it just wouldn't work! I will hopefully get that done sometime this week...or, lets be realistic, it'll be next weekend.
I'm the same way. My long days at work go by faster by me looking forward to what is on TV that night.
ReplyDeleteMonday - Bachelor
Tuesday - Biggest Loser
Wednesday - Modern Family
Thursday - Wipe Out
Liz & I went to downtown McKinney on Saturday. Who knew little old McKinney had such a cool downtown? We had fun, but it would have been even MORE fun if you had been there. If you guys come down to visit this summer we'll have to plan a girls day out and go! Love and miss you!
You are busy busy woman! And we love love love wipeout too! Stinking hilarious!
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way and I don't even have a child. I'm impressed. By the way, we love The Biggest Loser, too. Sometimes I want to be 400 lbs so I can qualify for show, but the only downside to that is weighing 400lbs.
ReplyDeleteHaha tacos sounds like a great idea! I don't know how I would be able to survive this semester with out you. April! April!
ReplyDeleteCutest pic ever of aiden in the sink! I could just squeeze him! He is such a looker! Oh and you can tell him that harps loved her aiden kisses!
ReplyDelete