Sunday, February 6, 2011

The only ones

I'm pretty sure that we are the only people in the WORLD not watching the superbowl tonight. We have only local channels, and the antenna we have doesn't get FOX. Here is the worst part, we invited friends over not knowing that we didn't get the channel the superbowl was on. They still came over and we still had a non-superbowl party with a lot of junk food. But watched about the dumbest show while we waited for America's Funniest Home Videos. It was like the off brand of AFV, super lame.
So now, I have missed the most talked about event in quite a while, and it was in Texas!! Bummer.
I should probably find out who won, and what happened. And then youtube some superbowl commercials.


2 comments:

  1. Sheila, we must be kindred spirits, because I thought I was the only one in the whole world not watching the Super Bowl. But just for your information, the Packers won. And I'm only privy to this information because my brother called me crying after the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! We missed it too! But, yeah :( We were kind of bummed! And I loved your last post too, we are also super addicted to Wipe Out! I hope you are enjoying the semester! This summer we'll have to hang out, I miss you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete