So, I don't know what it is. But I have this sick obsession of taking pictures of Aiden while he sleeps. I was looking through our pictures the other day and noticed how many we had. He is just so funny while he sleeps, and he sleeps in some weird positions. And, I'll admit - I love to watch him sleep. I'm one of those crazy moms that snaps like a good 30 pictures of the one sleeping position. I just can't help myself. I love my little guy like every other mom loves their kid. I guess I just can't help being neurotic sometimes.
so cute! I have a billion sleeping pictures too. It makes it seem like Makai is always sleeping when I look through them, but that's def. not the case. Aiden is so precious!!
ReplyDeleteyou could SO win at at hot eating contest! are you SERIOUS you could whip my butt!
ReplyDelete