Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Infamous Saber tooth

I've had a bad day - and I deserve to do some bloggin.
Here's my munchkin roo. Moving around, eating cheerios, drinking milk, and showing off his new saber tooth! Look close, and you'll see it! It's tiny, but sharper than a....I don't know what, it's just sharp!

Update: School still sucks. Getting worst everyday - but atleast I have Jeremy back! Rexburgs cold and snowy, but what's new?

Now I must go and check on the munchkin (see if he's actually asleep instead of just rolling around in his crib) and get some homework done!











3 comments:

  1. He looks so old! Wasn't he just born like last month?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is too cute. I'm sorry to hear you had a bad day and I 100% agree...you DO deserve to blog! :) Wanted to let you know I was thinking about you and miss you lots and lots and lots!

    ReplyDelete