Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Should be.

I should be sleeping, but I can't.
Jeremy left for 3 days for a very stupid camping thingy for one of his classes. Which leaves me lonesome. Aiden is in bed, and I hate hate HATE going to bed alone. Jeremy and I always go to bed together. It's our nightly ritual:

Floss
Brush teeth
Apply zit cream
I put on my retainers, Jeremy combs through his hair
We climb in bed
Talk for a bit
Do a together prayer (Mon, Wed, Fri are my days - Tue, Thur, Sat are his days; and we play a game to see who prays on Sundays.)
Do personal prayers
Read scriptures
Jeremy goes pee/I check on Aiden
We kiss goodnight and say I love you
Spoon
Un-spoon
Fall asleep

Every night, same thing.
That's the way it should be. But it wont be tonight, or tomorrow night.
But I should still try to get to sleep, so school wont be dreadful tomorrow.

Quick Aiden updates!:
Teeth...Check(not all of em, so don't be creeped out - they are showing up though! one by one)
Bigger boy foods...Check
Army crawl...Check
Real crawling...Almost check
Attempting to pull himself up to stand...Check!
Growing too fast...Triple check :(
Can you believe he's 7 months!

3 comments:

  1. I want to see pictures. Actually, I want to see you in real life... I totally forgot you were back in school! If you ever need help don't hesitate to call. I'm here pretty much everyday, so I'd love to watch little Aiden for you! Let's play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ditto Marissa's comment. Also, I had no idea you were still in school. Kudos to you for sticking with it, I bet that is crazy hard. And don't worry, Jeremy will come back and all will be well with the world again. I know exactly how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I know you so much better now! Haha.

    ReplyDelete