Wednesday, December 21, 2011

News just in


Actually, Picture just in. Closed eyes and all.
Jeremy and I were able to run our first 5k together this Thanksgiving and I just got this picture that someone took. I actually don't remember who took it, or when they took it...The thing is that we're in it and we're smiling.
We are trying hard to stay in shape...by we, I mean me. Because Jeremy is the type of person who can just go out and run 6 miles and be like, "Yeah...that was ok."
I'm trying to run at least 2 everyday and I'm like, "Yeah...I wanna die."
But I just convinced my mom to get in shape with me too, so hopefully I'll be getting my much desired six pack along with some toned arms and bummy.
I want people to say to me, "I like your gloots." And I'll say, "I like your boots."
.Conversations I think about.
Anyway, just a little somethingsomething. Because, you know.

1 comment:

  1. Good work! Haha, I love how you describe things, Scott & I are the exact same way! Just so you know you don't look like you need to get in shape at all, you look fabulous! But it always feels good to be exercising lots! ♥

    ReplyDelete