Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Picture Perfect
For Christmas, since we're still super poor newly graduated students, we were racking our brains as to what to get our families. When I figured out we could have a picture session with the monkey and then have him draw a picture - frame the picture and drawing in a two-in-one frame and wrap it up. It was a hit and my parents loved it. Taking pictures was super hard though. Because 1 - we have a slow click camera (aka not a really cool big black one) and it was so hard to get a picture of Aiden smiling or standing still. And 2 - I don't take pictures, I mean, I do...but not good ones. So this is the best we could do. Being a mom and in love with our munchkin - every picture of Aiden looked good to me though, so I count this as a successful photo shoot. My first. And probably only subject.
Besides the pictures and frames, Christmas was great. We had such a fun time with family and friends. I feel like we're still celebrating - we're just enjoying the time here in Texas and our family.
And I can't wait for the New Year, with its count downs and grapes - hugs and kisses - sparkling dranks and laughter. So excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hey! You guys took these??? They are awesome! Aiden is getting cuter and cuter. I miss you guys!
ReplyDelete