Friday, June 8, 2012

Active Aiden

Summer is here. Well…it feels like summer never left, but officially – it is here. Aiden and I have been trying to keep busy during the day and my mother in law recently sent me a toddler busy day book which I love. There are SO many fun activities to do with Aiden and they’re so simple. Aiden has loved everything we’ve done - but I must say this is one of his favorites. I just fill up water jugs and grab a big bowl, a whisk, measuring cups and I'll either put some food coloring in the water (which he loves to mix with the whisk) or a few drops of soap (which he loves to mix also, and make bubbles). He could be out there for hours playing.  He pours the water from the jugs into the bowl - then fills up his measuring cups and pours them on the grass...cement...bugs...mommy's feet (which is so nice)...on his head...pretty much everywhere. Aiden loves anything to do with the outdoors. 




He's probably pouring water on some ants here - he loves to do that. 





No comments:

Post a Comment